Thursday, April 02, 2009

www.Flowchart.com

I just got an invite to register an account for this beta site, http://www.flowchart.com. Haven't spent much time with it yet, but so far it looks really nifty and flexible. You can create various different kinds of charts by selecting from a massive array of symbols and decent quality clipart. You can save, share, and even chat with others. Not only that but it runs inside of your browser without any downloads or plug-ins! From what I can tell it's all JavaScript intertwined with Ajax. Amazing what they have accomplished here, and I think this could be the next big thing for the open source community and online development teams. I may even replace XMind with it for my flowcharting needs. :D

With my registration came 20 invites. So if anyone is interested, just leave a comment with your e-mail address and I'll try to get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment